- althaea officinalis root extract
- cetearyl alcohol
- cocos nucifera oil
- +4 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, coconut acid, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glyceryl stearate se, glycol distearate, sodium caproyl methyltaurate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, stearic acid, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Helps water and oil mix together. Can be used as a cleansing agent
|25% - 38%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.3% - 6.5%|
Used to stabilize the product formulations and works as an emollient
|3.3% - 4.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Assessment report on Sambucus nigra L., fructus