Paul & Joe Moisture Lotion
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: diglycerin, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycine soja sterols, olea europaea fruit oil.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Can be drying and contribute to skin irritation. Used in formulars to dissolve other ingredients, create a thinner product consistency or for its antibacterial properties
Helps to dissolve other ingredients in a formulation. Slows down the rate of product drying
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Glycerin Ethoxylates as Used in Cosmetics
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Wound Repair Potential of Olea europaea L. Leaf Extracts Revealed by In Vivo Experimental Models and Comparative Evaluation of the Extracts' Antioxidant Activity