Ouai Body Cleanser
- lactobacillus ferment
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Helps oil and water mix together and used as a cleansing agent. Can be irritating and is better avoided for sensitive skin
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymer and 33 Related Cosmetic Ingredients
- The effect of probiotics on immune regulation, acne, and photoaging
- Comparison of clinical and histological effects between lactobacillus-fermented Chamaecyparis obtusa and tea tree oil for the treatment of acne: an eight-week double-blind randomized controlled split-face study
- Use of Probiotics for Dermal Applications
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Vitamin E in dermatology