ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini GO OFF Makeup Remover Wipes
- avena sativa kernel extract
- althaea officinalis root extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (ceteareth-12, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, laureth-3, laureth-7 citrate, mipa-laureth sulfate, polysorbate 20, steareth-100, steareth-2, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Ginseng in Dermatology: A Review
- Antiaging effects of the mixture of Panax ginseng and Crataegus pinnatifida in human dermal fibroblasts and healthy human skin