Ombra Vanilla Aromatic Body Wash
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, lecithin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Vitamin E in dermatology