Nø Cosmetics Eye Cream
- acetyl tetrapeptide-5
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- cetearyl alcohol
- glycine soja oil
- persea gratissima oil
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- sodium hyaluronate
- +10 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains acetyl tetrapeptide-5. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycine soja oil, persea gratissima oil.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl tetrapeptide-5
This product contains antioxidants (camellia sinensis leaf extract) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in in vitro and ex vivo human skin models
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel