Nivea Micellair Biodegradable Face Cleansing Wipes 25S
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (decyl glucoside, disodium cocoyl glutamate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, poloxamer 124) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Amended Safety Assessment of Sodium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Final report on the safety assessment of EDTA, calcium disodium EDTA, diammonium EDTA, dipotassium EDTA, disodium EDTA, TEA-EDTA, tetrasodium EDTA, tripotassium EDTA, trisodium EDTA, HEDTA, and trisodium HEDTA