Nailberry Little Treasure Nourishing Cuticle Oil
- glyceryl linolenate
- glycine soja oil
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- ricinus communis seed oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: ricinus communis seed oil, glycine soja oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (tocopheryl acetate). In theory, they could help neutralize free radicals in skin and lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun), but there is no evidence that these ingredients can have a noticeable effect in skin.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that softens the skin
|25% - 37%|
A highly irritating fragrance
|8.5% - 12.8%|
A plant oil that can help soften the skin. It might be helpful in calming down inflammation, but solid research is lacking. Is often used in lip products to create the needed product consistency
|5% - 7.5%|
A more stable but less bio-available form of vitamin E compared to Tocopherol. Might help moisturize and protect the skin from free radicals, but mostly used in low concentrations to stabilize other ingredients.
|3.5% - 5.2%|
Helps oil and water mix together
|2.8% - 4.1%|
Pure form of vitamin E. Can help moisturise and protect the skin from free radicals. Often used to help stabilise other ingredients or the formula itself
|1.4% - 2.1%|
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
|1.7% - 2.5%|
|0.5% - 1.15%|
|0.15% - 0.65%|
A good emollient that helps soften the skin and helps repair its barrier function
|0.4% - 0.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production