- helianthus annuus seed oil unsaponifiables
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: peg-7 glyceryl cocoate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Control of keratinization with á-hydroxy acids and related compounds: I. Topical treatment of ichthyotic disorders
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin