Morphe 2 Lippie Lullaby Lip Mask
- astrocaryum murumuru seed butter
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: squalane, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (camellia sinensis leaf extract) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Polysaccharide Gums as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- AMAZON RAINFOREST COSMETICS: CHEMICAL APPROACH FOR QUALITY CONTROL
- Analyzing Lycopene Content in Fruits
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Anthocyanin-rich extract from Hibiscus sabdariffa calyx counteracts UVC-caused impairments in rats
- Hibiscus sabdariffa L. – A phytochemical and pharmacological review
- Liposome-containing Hibiscus sabdariffa calyx extract formulations with increased antioxidant activity, improved dermal penetration and reduced dermal toxicity
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Analysis of Dyes in Cosmetics: Challenges and Recent Developments