Mio Skincare Mio Clay Away Body Cleanser
- ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate
- camellia sinensis leaf
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (decyl glucoside, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A type of clay that consists mainly of aluminum silicate. Helps absorb oil and creates a thicker product consistency. Can be used to add a white color
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Assessment of penetration of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate into biological membranes by molecular dynamics
- Stability evaluation of tocopheryl acetate and ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate in isolation and incorporated in cosmetic formulations using thermal analysis
- A new lipophilic pro-vitamin C, tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid (VC-IP), prevents UV-induced skin pigmentation through its anti-oxidative properties
- New lipophilic pro-vitamin C, tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid (VC-IP), suppresses senile lentigo through controlling of melanocytes-keratinocytes interaction