- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- +7 more
Where to buy?
This product contains lysine. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: arginine, histidine.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: arginine, plukenetia volubilis seed oil.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- The chemotherapeutic potential of Terminalia ferdinandiana: Phytochemistry and bioactivity
- Histidine and/or Histidine Derivative for the Treatment of Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Safety Assessment of α-Amino Acids as Used in Cosmetics