Me Vit C with Squalane Booster
- Evens skin tone
- ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- isopropyl myristate
Where to buy?
This product contains ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate.
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
An oil naturally present in skin. Works as an emollient to soften the skin and form a protective layer on its surface without a greasy feeling.
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
An emollient that helps soften the skin. Could be comedogenic
Similar products & dupes
- Assessment of penetration of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate into biological membranes by molecular dynamics
- Stability evaluation of tocopheryl acetate and ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate in isolation and incorporated in cosmetic formulations using thermal analysis
- A new lipophilic pro-vitamin C, tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid (VC-IP), prevents UV-induced skin pigmentation through its anti-oxidative properties