- helianthus annuus seed oil
- hydrated silica
- +1 more
Where to buy?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (peg-50 shea butter, sodium laureth sulfate, triethanolamine) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: sodium laureth sulfate
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product does not contain effective exfoliating ingredients. It might be able to deliver physical exfoliation, that is scrub off some of the dead cells on the surface of the skin. We do not recommend physical exfoliation, because it is not uniform (some bits of skin can get exfoliated too much while others not at all). It can also traumatize the skin and aggrevate acne and other skin conditions.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymer and 33 Related Cosmetic Ingredients
- Amended Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions