- paraffinum liquidum
- cetyl alcohol
- isopropyl myristate
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and might have some anti-oxidant properties
|6% - 8.9%|
Mineral oil. One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
|4.3% - 6.5%|
Similar products & dupes
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Amended Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis