Manuka Doctor Anti-Redness Calming Moisturiser
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetearyl alcohol
- cocos nucifera oil
- ethylhexyl palmitate
- glyceryl stearate se
- ribes nigrum seed oil
- sodium hyaluronate
- +12 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: anhydroxylitol, fructose.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera oil.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Probiotics and prebiotics potential for the care of skin, female urogenital tract, and respiratory tract
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Cosmetic and dermatologic use of alpha hydroxy acids
- Comparative Evaluation of Efficacy and Tolerability of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Mandelic Acid, and Phytic Acid Combination Peels in Melasma