L'Oréal Paris Fine Flowers Sensitive Skin Cleansing Face Wipes x 25
- cetyl alcohol
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetyl alcohol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Safety Assessment of Acryloyldimethyltaurate Polymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate