La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5 Anti-Bacterial Wash
- copper gluconate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamide mea, coco-betaine, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, polysorbate 20, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-betaine, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Applications of hydroxy acids: classification, mechanisms, and photoactivity
- Zinc, copper and manganese enhanced keratinocyte migration through a functional modulation of keratinocyte integrins
- Zinc salts in dermatology
- An overview of zinc and its importance in dermatology-Part II: The association of zinc with some dermatologic disorders
- Evaluation of the effects of topical zinc gluconate in wound healing