Kracie Naive Makeup Cleansing Oil
- paraffinum liquidum
- ethylhexyl palmitate
- helianthus annuus seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, peg-8 glyceryl isostearate, sorbeth-30 tetraisostearate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
An emollient that helps soften the skin and create a nice product texture
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care