- lactic acid
- +13 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- α-(-)-Bisabolol Reduces Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production and Ameliorates Skin Inflammation
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols