Kaja Mist Me Hydrating Face Mist
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cocos nucifera fruit extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: betaine, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: cocos nucifera fruit extract, caprylyl glycol.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics
- Ameliorating effect of dipotassium glycyrrhizinate on an IL-4- and IL-13-induced atopic dermatitis-like skin-equivalent model
- Final report on the safety assessment of Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Potassium Glycyrrhetinate, Disodium Succinoyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glyceryl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhetinyl Stearate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Glycyrrhizate, Trisodium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Glycyrrhizate, and Potassium Glycyrrhizinate.
- Safety Assessment of Tromethamine as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Guava: phytochemical composition of a potential source of antioxidants for cosmetic and/or dermatological applications
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging