ISNTREE Micellar Melting Cleansing Oil
- opuntia ficus-indica seed oil
- camellia sinensis seed oil
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Micellar Melting Cleansing Oil"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the skin and creates a thicker product texture
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- The Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Potential of Opuntia ficus indica L. inermis Extracted Oil from Tunisia