Honest Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes
- olea europaea fruit oil
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Makeup Remover Wipes"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – part 1: Achillea millefolium–Curcuma longa
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Safety Assessment of Anthemis nobilis– Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health