HATCH MAMA Nipple + Lip
- linoleic acid
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- astrocaryum murumuru seed butter
Where to buy?
This product contains tocopherol. This ingredient help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they might be able to prevent early signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles), at least to some extent. These ingredients will not be able to "reverse" signs of aging.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: beeswax, butyrospermum parkii butter.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: linoleic acid
This product contains antioxidants (tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Extraction and Characteristics of Seed Kernel Oil from Mango
- Promising features of mango (Mangifera indica L.) kernel oil: a review
- Evaluation of the fatty acid composition of the seeds of Mangifera indica L. and their application
- Advanced Skin Care – A Novel Ingredient
- AMAZON RAINFOREST COSMETICS: CHEMICAL APPROACH FOR QUALITY CONTROL
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – part 1: Achillea millefolium–Curcuma longa
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin