Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl dimethylamine, laureth-2, peg-175 diisostearate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, polysorbate 20, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl dimethylamine, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Amended Safety Assessment of Sodium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics
- Occupational contact allergy to cocamidopropyl betaine and its impurities
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Benzophenone 4: An emerging allergen in cosmetics and toiletries?