Guerlain Orchide Impriale The Rich Cleansing Foam
- Cleansing promised
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium lauryl sulfate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymer and 33 Related Cosmetic Ingredients
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Tromethamine as Used in Cosmetics
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans