- Evens skin tone
- +1 more
- hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin)
- +1 more
Where to buy?
This product might be able to help reduce blemishes and clogged pores because it contains niacinamide.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains niacinamide.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: adenosine.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: niacinamide
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
Ingredients by volume
A grain extract that helps to create a thicker product consistency. It might have some anti-oxidant properties and help attract water to the upper layer of the skin
|22% - 33%|
Helps dissolve other ingredients in a formulation
|6.5% - 9.8%|
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
|4.9% - 7.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Anthocyanins Extracted from Oryza sativa L. in Primary Dermal Fibroblasts
- Rice antioxidants: phenolic acids, flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, tocopherols, tocotrienols, c-oryzanol, and phytic acid
- Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics
- Niacinamide - mechanisms of action and its topical use in dermatology