GLAMGLOW Galacticleanse™ Hydrating Jelly Balm Cleanser
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- ethylhexyl palmitate
- +4 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (datem, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaoleate, polyglyceryl-6 distearate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|22% - 33%|
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
|5% - 7.5%|
Improves the texture of the product and helps soften the skin. Helps oil and water mix together and can be used as a cleansing agent
|3.4% - 5.1%|
Similar products & dupes
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries