Fresh Sugar Caramel Hydrating Lip Balm Limited-Edition by Fresh
- bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2
- cera microcristallina
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera microcristallina.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Forms a protective film on the surface of the skin to prevent moisture loss. Gives a velvety feel to products while reducing tackiness
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and reduce water loss from its surface
Similar products & dupes
- Safety assessment of bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 and bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-1 as used in cosmetics
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics