Every Man Jack Shine Control Face Wash with Volcanic Clay Oil Defense
- avena sativa kernel extract
- cetyl alcohol
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (ceteareth-25, cetyl alcohol, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, lanolin cera, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Ceteareth-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -13, -14, -15, -16, -17, -18,-20,-22,-23,-24,-25,-27, -28, -29, -30, -33, -34, -40, -50, -55, -60, -80, and -100
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Extracts from Glycine max (soybean) induce elastin synthesis and inhibit elastase activity