Etude House TSUM TSUM Jellyful Blur Balm
- Evens skin tone
- camellia japonica flower extract
- cornus officinalis fruit extract
Where to buy?
This product contains glutathione. This ingredient help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they might be able to prevent early signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles), at least to some extent. These ingredients will not be able to "reverse" signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: glutathione
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: phenyl trimethicone, isododecane.
This product contains antioxidants (glutathione) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
The following ingredients - camellia japonica flower extract, cornus officinalis fruit extract also can have an antioxidant effect, but there is less evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Works as a UV filter when used in high concentrations. It is photostable and is effective mostly against the UVB light, with some protection in the UVA range. In small concentrations, used for its ability to improve the color of cosmetic products. Is usually well tolerated by the skin
Acts as a solvent for other ingredients. Speeds up the absorption of other ingredients into the skin
Similar products & dupes
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Final report on the safety assessment of sorbitan caprylate, sorbitan cocoate, sorbitan diisostearate, sorbitan dioleate, sorbitan distearate, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan olivate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sorbitan sesquistearate, and sorbitan triisostearate
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review
- Glutathione as a skin whitening agent: Facts, myths, evidence and controversies
- Glutathione for skin lightening: a regnant myth or evidence-based verity?
- Glutathione for skin lightening for dermatologists and cosmetologists
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Fruit-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- Analyzing Lycopene Content in Fruits
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Chemoprevention Against Hepatocellular Carcinoma of Cornus officinalis in vitro