- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cetearyl alcohol
- +1 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, coco-glucoside, glyceryl stearate, sodium laurate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sucrose cocoate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Amended Safety Assessment of Sodium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts