esfolio Coenzyme Q10 Fresh Cleansing Foam
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, glyceryl stearate, lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, peg-100 stearate, polysorbate 80, sodium laureth sulfate, stearic acid) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- The fatty acid profile of the skin surface lipid layer in papulopustular rosacea
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Wound Repair Potential of Olea europaea L. Leaf Extracts Revealed by In Vivo Experimental Models and Comparative Evaluation of the Extracts' Antioxidant Activity
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis