Embryolisse Filaderme Emulsion
- paraffinum liquidum
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: beeswax, butyrospermum parkii butter.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
An oil naturally present in skin. Works as an emollient to soften the skin and form a protective layer on its surface without a greasy feeling.
Similar products & dupes
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Safety Assessment of Isoparaffins as Used in Cosmetics
- Extracts from Glycine max (soybean) induce elastin synthesis and inhibit elastase activity