e.l.f. Makeup Remover Balm
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- helianthus annuus seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (olive oil peg-7 esters, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, sorbitan olivate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin and create a nice product texture
An emollient that helps soften the skin and creates a thicker product texture
Enhances the product texture and makes it more spreadable. Helps reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin. Extands the shelf life by preventing bacteria growth
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care