ELEMIS Anti-Ageing Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
- avena sativa kernel oil
- borago officinalis seed oil
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, lecithin, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, peg-8 beeswax, sorbitan stearate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Dermatology News - Commentary: Borage Seed Oil
- Undershirts coated with borage oil alleviate the symptoms of atopic dermatitis in children
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts