Edible Beauty No. 1 Belle Frais Cleansing Milk
- salicylic acid
- camellia oleifera seed oil
- cetyl alcohol
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"1 Belle Frais Cleansing Milk"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
An emollient. Found to be as effective as a moisturizer for dry skin as mineral oil. Could be comedogenic
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Salicylic acid as a peeling agent: a comprehensive review