- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- +3 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Helps dissolve other ingredients in a formulation
|6.6% - 8%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4% - 4.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Safety Assessment of Citrus Fruit-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Photosensitivity in children: An approach to diagnosis and management
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Ginseng in Dermatology: A Review