E45 Face Foaming Cleanser
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- +7 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, decyl glucoside, polyglyceryl-3 rice branate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|5.9% - 8.9%|
A non-drying alcohol. Works as an emollient. Helps water and oil mix together and creates a nice product texture
|3.4% - 5.1%|
Similar products & dupes
E45 - Face Foaming Cleanser
|WIMJ similarity score|
|Key ingredients|| |
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- 4 Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Dehydroacetate and Dehydroacetic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- γ‐Polyglutamic Acid Produced by Bacillus Subtilis (Natto): Structural Characteristics, Chemical Properties and Biological Functionalities
- Natural and edible biopolymer poly‐γ‐glutamic acid: synthesis, production, and applications