Dr Teal's Activated Charcoal Foaming Bath
- cocos nucifera oil
- helianthus annuus seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium lauryl sulfate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Safety Assessment of Magnesium Sulfate as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review