- ceramide np
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|3.9% - 5.9%|
Can be drying and contribute to skin irritation. Used in formulars to dissolve other ingredients, create a thinner product consistency or for its antibacterial properties
|3.7% - 5.6%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Skin hydration is significantly increased by a cream formulated to mimic the skin’s own natural moisturizing systems
- Topically Applied Ceramides Interact with the Stratum Corneum Lipid Matrix in Compromised Ex Vivo Skin
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics