Diego dalla Palma Milano Diego Dalla Palma Oil-to-Milk Makeup Remover
- alpha-glucan oligosaccharide
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Diego Dalla Palma Oil-to-Milk Makeup Remover"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Enhances the product texture and makes it more spreadable. Helps reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin. Extands the shelf life by preventing bacteria growth
An oil from a mixture of different vegetables. Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- The antioxidant properties of alcoholic extracts from Sambucus nigra L. (antioxidant properties of extracts)
- Inhibition of Proinflammatory Activities of Major Periodontal Pathogens by Aqueous Extracts From Elder Flower (Sambucus nigra)
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin