Derma E Mood Rituals
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": allantoin, glycerin.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: panthenol
This product contains antioxidants (camellia sinensis leaf extract) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Anti-Inflammatory Efficacy of Topical Preparations with 10% Hamamelis Distillate in a UV Erythema Test
- Anti-inflammatory activity of hamamelis distillate applied topically to the skin
- ASSESSMENT REPORT ON HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., CORTEX HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., FOLIUM HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA L., FOLIUM ET CORTEX AUT RAMUNCULUS DESTILLATUM
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Assessment report on Rosmarinus officinalis L., aetheroleum and Rosmarinus officinalis L., folium
- Screening of plant extracts for antimicrobial activity against bacteria and yeasts with dermatological relevance
- Occupational contact dermatitis due to essential oils
- The in vitro antimicrobial activity and chemometric modelling of 59 commercial essential oils against pathogens of dermatological relevance
- Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Properties of Rosemary and Sage (Rosmarinus officinalis L. and Salvia officinalis L., Lamiaceae) Essential Oils