Darphin Essential Oil Elixirs The Revitalizing Oil
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: linoleic acid
This product contains antioxidants (rubus idaeus seed oil) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Fragrance Compound Geraniol Forms Contact Allergens on Air Exposure. Identification and Quantification of Oxidation Products and Effect on Skin Sensitization
- Biological Evaluation of Four Selected African Medicinal Plants for Their Trypanocidal Properties, Mode of action, and Chemical Compounds
- Bacteriostatic and Bactericidal effects of ethyl acetate root bark extract of Terminalia avicennioides on Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Wheat in skin care
- Celiac Disease & Skin Care Products
- Preventive and Therapeutic Role of Functional Ingredients of Barley Grass for Chronic Diseases in Human Beings
- Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in in vitro and ex vivo human skin models
- Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
- Application of tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid in cosmetic formulations: Stability studies and in vivo efficacy