Clarins Total Cleansing Oil
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Total Cleansing Oil"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
Helps dissolve other ingredients in a formulation
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries