- butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Amended Safety Assessment of Butyl Polyoxyalkylene Ethers as Used in Cosmetics
- Propylene Glycol
- Skin-sensitizing and irritant properties of propylene glycol
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Opinion on Homosalate - Scientific Committee on Consumer Products
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review