- +2 more
- lactobionic acid
- ceramide np
- +7 more
Where to buy?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains lactobionic acid.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: oleanolic acid.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: lactobionic acid
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help exfoliate the skin. In other words, it helps break down the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin and speed up the skin turnover. Skin often appears softer and brighter after exfoliation, but overdoing it can result in disrupted skin barrier. The following ingredient is doing the exfoliating job in this product: lactobionic acid.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: allantoin, glycerin.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, pentylene glycol.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: ceramide np, lactobionic acid
This product contains antioxidants (lactobionic acid) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
The following ingredients - oleanolic acid also can have an antioxidant effect, but there is less evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Cornflower water. Might have an anti-oxidant effect and can help reduce inflammation in skin. However, it can be irritating on its own
|5% - 7.6%|
Used to preserve products, dissolve other ingredients and create a nice product texture
|3.9% - 5.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-inflammatory and immunological effects of Centaurea cyanus flower-heads
- Lactobionic acid
- Effects of lactobionic acid peel, aluminum oxide crystal microdermabrasion, and both procedures on skin hydration, elasticity, and transepidermal water loss
- Comparative evaluation of skin moisture after topical application of 10% and 30% lactobionic acid
- The use of polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) in photoaged skin
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effectiveness of the formulation that containing oleanolic acid 3% on inhibition of 5-α reductase activity on skin of patients with acne
- The effect of ursolic and oleanolic acids on human skin fibroblast cells
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Ameliorating effect of dipotassium glycyrrhizinate on an IL-4- and IL-13-induced atopic dermatitis-like skin-equivalent model
- Final report on the safety assessment of Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Potassium Glycyrrhetinate, Disodium Succinoyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glyceryl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhetinyl Stearate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Glycyrrhizate, Trisodium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Glycyrrhizate, and Potassium Glycyrrhizinate.
- Anti-oxidant, Histopathology and LD50 Evaluation of Ethanol Stem Bark Extract of Enantia chlorantha in Rodents
- Skin hydration is significantly increased by a cream formulated to mimic the skin’s own natural moisturizing systems