belif Cleansing Gel Oil Enriched
- avena sativa kernel extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- macadamia ternifolia seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (dextrin palmitate/ethylhexanoate, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the skin and creates a thicker product texture
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
Helps water and oil mix together
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis