- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- carthamus tinctorius seed oil
- +6 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: butyrospermum parkii butter, cocos nucifera oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the skin and can decrease moisture loss. Helps create a nice product texture
|23% - 35%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin and might help calm down inflammation
|6.2% - 9.2%|
Used to create a thicker product consistency
|4.9% - 7.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care