- salicylic acid
- salicylic acid
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, coconut acid, coconut oil glycereth-8 esters, disodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 20, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Salicylic acid as a peeling agent: a comprehensive review
- Beta Hydroxy Acids
- A review of toxicity from topical salicylic acid preparations
- Glycolic Acid Peels Versus Salicylic–Mandelic Acid Peels in Active Acne Vulgaris and Post‐Acne Scarring and Hyperpigmentation: A Comparative Study
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations